beruby.com, o portal que partilha os seus rendimentos

Equipa / Team

BATracer

BATracer
Manager Online - Clica na Imagem

Monday, August 2, 2010

SpeedForce 1.00 - Circuito - Fantasy


This is my first attempt at building a track from scratch. I decided on a fantasy track as it would give me more freedom of imagination as well as gaining experience without having to build something to resemble how it looks in real life. I have tried to do everything myself as to learn as much as possible.

How it was built:
My knowledge of 3dsMax was zero at the start of this project so the initial track layout was built with BobsTrackBuilder (BTB). The terrain, infield and outfield, was also built with BTB but before terrain became available in BTB. I used the wall building tool to accomplish it. And yes that huge grandstand that wraps around the long fast corner was also built by the wall tool :) The final tuning was done in 3dsMax which in turn took quite some time to learn. Most objects were either built in 3DSIMED or 3dsMax. A few objects and textures were borrowed with permission from other track makers.


How it drives:
The track is 4.2 km long and it is a fast flowing track with long straights, fast to medium corners and sweeping esses. It does not have huge elevation changes and is mainly flat. It is real fun to drive with the F1 cars as well as the LeMans Prototypes.

Special thanks:
I have learned a lot and still have a lot to learn but I have to say special thanks to -
Brendon Pywell (Piddy) for BTB - without BTB I would have just not got this far.
Dave Noonan for 3DSIMED - great tool!
To all the modders that have given me permission for the use of their objects and textures. (Elwood, Katsuo...others to follow)
Virtua_LM for the inspiration and knowledge I got from their top class tracks.
Madcowie for his excellent video on AIW editing.
To everybody that have in one way or another provided me with advice and direction, directly or indirectly via tutorials or forums.

I hope you enjouy it.


Regards,
CodeF1 


link: http://www.mediafire.com/?rbn6g7xccm9

in: http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=SpeedForce

No comments:

Google Search / Pesquisa no Google