beruby.com, o portal que partilha os seus rendimentos

Equipa / Team

BATracer

BATracer
Manager Online - Clica na Imagem

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Circuito - Aviation Park Raceway 1.00



"Aviation Park Raceway is the first ever track I have created. Using the best tool ever Bobs Track Builder. The track is fast and flowing great for close online racing. Special thanks to Hugh Jarse for giving me tips and answering all my questions as I started the track-making journey. The sim community needs more like him around the place. Track facts Venue = Aviation Park Raceway Location = South Australia Length = 4.070 KM Type = Permanent Road Course Big thanks go out to the OzTorque.com online community for beta testing. I look forward to your help on the next track… OzRacer"

link: http://rapidshare.com/files/16586393/Aviationpark1.0.rar

in: rfactorcentral.com

No comments:

Google Search / Pesquisa no Google